Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

So, I don't understand the need for Valentine's Day.  It's just some bullshit holiday that is an excuse for card manufacturers to make more money, and shops to sell red, heart themed crap in the hopes that some sucker will buy it so they can make a profit.  I realise all you skeptics out there will think I'm only saying this because I'm single, but I honestly think if you need a day of the year to remind you that you need to tell your loved one that you love them and think they're special, then there's something wrong with your relationship.  You should love and cherish them every single day of the year.  What would happen if on February 13th your loved one died and you never got to Valentine's Day?  Wouldn't you rather have told them how much you cared and loved them instead of waiting?  Just saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;