Thursday 23 September 2010

Short On Ideas/One Last Cigarette

I know I've not wrote for a while, but that's because I've not really been on the computer much.  I guess this can be considered a good thing though, as it means I am out and about doing things rather than sitting at a desk in a hotel.

So far it's good, but hot.  I've visited the Botanical Gardens, Shake Shack, Baltimore and been to see Wicked.  I've also picked up my new camera (love it!) and can't stop playing with that.

Also happened in the past few days - got stuck at immigration for 2 hours (just queuing, I wasn't detained or anything), then got stuck waiting for a taxi and getting in to the city for an hour and a half.  My day was almost over by the time I got to the hotel!  I got bit by a mosquito in the Botanical Gardens, and the site is all red and inflamed.  I've also somehow managed to hurt my knee, but I'm hoping it's nothing serious.

Anyway, as I've just got back from Baltimore, I have decided it's time for bed.  Can't wait to get up, take a shower, and start a new day here.  Will update more tomorrow, and no doubt include a few pictures!

Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;