Saturday 25 September 2010

Happy Birthday

So, today is my birthday!  And what have I done with it... that's right, not a great deal, haha!  I had a lazy start to the day, grabbing breakfast at Starbucks and coming back to the hotel to get ready for the day, and then heading up to Niketown on 57th and 5th (just to buy socks, cos I love the Nike socks) before a quick browse around Tiffany's.  I then walked across town, not realising just how far Columbus is from 5th to get the Subway down to Penn to meet Cher, Clare and Yuwei, but as I was not paying much attention I ended up getting the uptown train, having to get off at 66th and get the next train back down.

I met Cher there and we ended up going to K Mart whilst waiting for Clare and Yuwei, and I bought a bag and some 32 fl oz Vitamin Water - why don't we have that at home?!?!  We then went to meet Clare and Yuwei and went for lunch at a Japanese style place in Koreatown before Clare and Yuwei headed back.  It was sad that I didn't get to spend more time with them, but life goes on!

After that we headed back uptown to Tiffany's where I bought a necklace and then walked down to my hotel on 24th, and I've been having a lot of trouble with my knee and it was absolutely killing by the time we got back, but a stop for Jamba Juice on the way down helped with the humidity.  We waited in the hotel until Anne got here and then went to meet Abi at Penn before heading to Anne's apartment to drop Abi's stuff off.  We then went down to Crif Dogs in the East Village... how I love that place.  I kind of wish they would open one near me, haha!  I had a Jon-Jon Deragon and tater tots and it was absolutely wonderful (see right).

Now back at my hotel, thinking about going to bed.  I can officially say that technically it is no longer my birthday, and officially, I really want a new tattoo.  Should I get one while I'm here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;