Thursday 16 September 2010

Miseria Cantare (The Beginning)...

So, I decided to start up a blog.  No doubt there will be a lot of random musings on here, of when I discover a new piece of information or am listening to something, etc., but I will also post other updates - travels, travel planning, things I do, and so on.

Not much is really going on at the moment.  I'm just packing and cleaning/tidying ready to go to New York.  I fly on Monday, but leave for the airport sometime on Sunday (whenever it is that my dad deems a suitable time to take me!) and I'll be staying in a four star hotel at the airport.  It's called the Crowne Plaza, and you can certainly expect pictures from it!

New York is the only place I truly feel like I can be myself and it just feels like home!  I am so happy to be going back!

What I should actually really be doing is getting back to work - so much to do before I go away, but really unmotivated to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;