Saturday 18 September 2010

Ready Or Not

I'm just attempting to clear my DVR of it's recordings prior to leaving for the airport tomorrow afternoon.  I have a bit more packing to do, but I'm just so tired at the moment that I may just go to bed instead of finishing it off.  There's a bit to do, but I may just get up early(ish) in the morning, finish off what I need to and then hope for a decent nights sleep in the Crowne Plaza tomorrow night.

Today I went in to Leeds to get my dollars and some other bits and bats, and then to Pudsey, where I got a beautiful scarf, even though I'm not a huge fan of scarves really.  My father and I then went to Whitkirk Club to watch the Warrington v. Huddersfield game, and the result was really surprising - Huddersfield outplayed Warrington and deservedly won, which means that tomorrow at the Club Call I'm sure it will come as no surprise if we end up playing Wigan in the semi finals.  Everything points to St. Helens choosing Huddersfield to play against, leaving Wigan for us, which will be difficult, especially with Magsy, Biffa and JP all out for the season, plus those other niggling injuries, which I don't know if they will be healed or not, but as long as we give it our best shot, that's all we can really ask for.

I think I planned this at the wrong time, given that oridinarily I would be going to the semi final, although I wasn't aware of the play-off format at the time of booking, and was a little confused at how the format worked anyway.  I've been trying to find a bar in NY that will potentially show the game, but as yet, I haven't been able to find one, but I'm hoping that I will have more luck once I get there and can go in the bars and ask.  If all else fails then I will just have to spend the afternoon in the hotel listening to the game over the radio.

Definitely time for bed now - shattered!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;