Thursday 14 October 2010

We Used To Be Friends

I commented on someone's status update on Facebook with something they didn't like and now I can't 'like' things or make comments on status updates or photos on his or his wife's Facebook.  This bothers me more than I care for, but, like so many people, I've decided they can't really be my friends.  It's a comment, an opinion - what difference does it make?

This is why I love New York.  There's no bullshit there.  Being here sucks.  I work in a customer orientated business, yet the staff, including the General Manager, don't give a shit about customers, and would rather I take abuse from customers on the phone instead of getting the sales team to return calls.  A customer should not be waiting over a week for a phone call, and I should not be having to spend every day apologising for the staff, who are 'so busy' that they can sit there twiddling their thumbs and sitting outside smoking 5 or 6 times a day.  They all talk a load of bollocks, and the GM's opinion seems to be that if he shouts loud enough he doesn't have to fully deal with the problem.  What an idiot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;