Friday 17 September 2010

What To Do

There's workmen outside my house, making lots of noise.  So annoying.  I'm wanting to sleep, but think I may start doing my washing and begin packing.

There's just been a storm in New York, so I'm still confused about what to pack.  Luckily all the clothes I ordered from Debenhams arrived today - that's a brand new coat (not going with me), a hoodie (definitely going with me), a pair of boots (going), and a pair of cords (also going).  I was convinced they weren't going to get delivered until next week but I'm so glad they arrived.

It's so hard to decide what to take.  I can't just take a set outfit for each day, but I really don't want to take too many clothes.  I want to limit the amount of crap I take, because of all the baggage space and weight it takes up.  How much stuff could I possibly need for 10 days?  Like 5 or 6 trousers/shorts, 8 to 10 tops, underwear, a couple of hoodies/jumpers, 2 pairs of trainers and my boots.  That sounds reasonable to me.

So glad to have finished work for nearly two weeks.  It's been so stressful that I really need this time away from everything to try and forget about it for a little time.

Just realised that I also have to pack my hand luggage.  A couple of magazines, a book, iPod, MacBook, wallet, tickets/reservations... what else do I need?  Oh, I also need toiletries and make up and chargers.  What else?  Not sure, but no doubt my scatterbrain will come up with something as I begin to pack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;